Have you already mapped out your adventure, like Sam and Frodo on their way to Mordor (but without the danger!), but you’re not quite sure if it’s going to turn out like something planned by Gandalf, or by Gollum? Maybe you’re happy with your plan, but you’d just like someone with an Ebenezer Scrooge-type eye for detail to take a look. Or perhaps you just need your very own cheer-spider like Charlotte, to help clear up those last few worries before you go.
An itinerary review can help with all of those things.
Working from the itinerary you’ve already prepared, I can examine your travel plans to make sure they will provide you with your dream literary adventure, and miminise the likelihood that you will run out of time, energy or money before you’re done.
How does it work?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Fill in the submission form below, and attach your itinerary. If you have specific questions, or things you’re worried about, please note them on the form, so I know where to focus my attention.
- I’ll email you to confirm I’ve received your itinerary for review, ask follow up questions if necessary, and send through your invoice.
- Once I’ve received your payment, I’ll start work on reviewing your itinerary. When I’m done, I’ll email you my suggestions and recommendations.
If you’ve got any questions after that, feel free to send me a follow up email, and I’ll be happy to provide one final set of answers.
What does the review cover?
- Have you chosen locations and attractions that will give you a deep connection to the books/authors you love?
- Does your route make logical sense and enable you to travel efficiently, making the most of your available time?
- Have you found a balance between exploring and relaxing, that will allow you to both optimise and appreciate your experience?
- What else could make your itinerary into the trip of a lifetime?
To answer these questions, I’ll consider making recommendations about…
- Activities and sites that may complement your trip, but not be directly linked to your chosen book/author.
- Special events that may further enhance your experience.
- Suggestions for downtime activities or locations that might interest a less-literary travel companion.
- General travel tips for planning accommodation, transport, and visas (if necessary).
- Anything else that could help to make your trip even more special than the itinerary you’ve already created.
How much does it cost?
An itinerary review is US$79. You can either pay by credit card or through PayPal.
Submit Your Itinerary
If an itinerary review sounds like just what you need for your next literary adventure, fill out the form below and let’s get you on your way!